Once the NPU Admissions Office receives your complete online application and supporting documents, the application is forwarded for a formal review. Based on the current admissions and the intended program curriculum requirements, the committee reviews your application and takes the following steps:
- Examines if you meet the admissions criteria and/or if you need to submit additional documents
- Determines if you need an admission interview
- Follows NPU’s credit transfer policy to determine transferable credits
- Generates an Admissions Evaluation Report/Study Plan
- If admitted, prepares an admissions acceptance package including:
- President’s Welcome Letter
- Dean’s Welcome Letter
- Admissions Checklist
- Enrollment Confirmation Letter
- NPU Evaluation Report/Study Plan
- NPU Scholarship/Grant Award letter (if applicable)
- I-20 document for International Student (if applicable)
- Transfer Letter for International Transfer Student (if applicable)
- For International and Change of Status applicants, the Admissions Office will mail the acceptance package using USPS Express Mail Service.
- For Local and international transfer-in applicants, the acceptance package is available on the NPU student portal.
Notice - Application processing times are typically four (4) weeks once an applicant file is complete. However, processing times may vary.