EVALUATION & COMPLETION
Once the NPU Admissions Committee receives your complete application documents, it conducts an evaluation of your application. Based on the program curriculum and prerequisites described in the current catalog, the committee members review your application and take the following steps:
- Determines whether you meet the admission requirements based on your previous academic background and GPA
- Reviews your official transcripts to see if further verification is required by a qualified credential verification agency in the U.S.
- Follows NPU's credit transfer policy to determine which previous college credits are transferable
- Generates an NPU Evaluation Report, and
- If accepted, prepares an acceptance package including the NPU President's Welcome Letter, Dean's Welcome Letter, an Admission Checklist, an Enrollment Confirmation Letter, a copy of the NPU Evaluation Report, and for international students, an I-20 document issued by NPU's Designated School Official (DSO).
Depending on the applicant's choice, the acceptance package is either mailed to the applicant or remains in the Admissions Office for the applicant to pick up. In the latter case, an admissions staff will inform the applicant when the package is ready.
Congratulations! This is the end of the NPU Admissions process. We look forward to meeting and working with you at NPU as your partner in education and your gateway to the educational and career opportunities in the Silicon Valley!