Notice to Prospective Degree Program Students
This institution is provisionally approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to offer degree programs. To continue to offer this degree program, this institution must meet the following requirements:
- Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, with the scope of the accreditation covering at least one degree program.
- Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation, as defined in regulations, by (xx/xx/xxxx), and full accreditation by (xx/xx/xxxx).
If this institution stops pursuing accreditation, it must:
- Stop all enrollment in its degree programs, and
- Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund.
An institution that fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended.
Master's Degree Programs
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MSEE (Master of Science in Electrical Engineering)
- MSCSE (Master of Science in Computer Systems Engineering)
- MSCS (Master of Science in Computer Science)
Qualified prospective students must hold a valid bachelor's degree, graduate before attending NPU, or, for applicants who have completed a program outside the United States, provide documentation verifying that the program is equivalent to a bachelor's degree program in the U.S.A.
NPU requires applicants for the MBA degree program to submit GMAT scores taken within the last five years.
NPU requires applicants for the MSCS/MSEE/MSCSE programs to submit GRE scores taken within the last five years.
NPU's institutional code for reporting the GMAT/GRE scores is: 5485.
Applicants to a graduate program who do not hold relevant undergraduate degrees will be required to take specified undergraduate courses to make up the deficiencies. Applicants will receive an Evaluation Report and Study Plan once they have been admitted to the University.