Undergraduate Admission Quick Links
NPU offers four programs of study at the undergraduate level (bachelor's degree):
Bachelor's Degree Programs
- BBAIS (Bachelor of Business Administration and Information Sciences)
- BSCS (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)
- BSCSE (Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering)
- BSEE (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering)
NPU's programs are designed to prepare graduates for the practice of engineering, computer science, and business at a professional level. Like most institutions of higher learning, the University believes that, in addition to the depth of specialization, all students must have some knowledge, understanding, and awareness of the three main areas of a liberal education:
- 1. Humanities and Communications
- 2. Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Physical Science
- 3. Social Sciences
Applicants who do not have 30 semester units of transferable college credit are considered freshmen and must submit the following to apply to NPU as an undergraduate student:
- 1. Official high school and college (if applicable) transcripts.
- 2. Results of the SAT I: Reasoning Test, taken within the last two years, or the NPU Entrance Assessment Test.
- The SAT Institution code for NPU is 4335.
I chose to teach at NPU because of the learning environment that is cultivated here. The students are really motivated and the professors are really focused on the skills needed for the jobs of Silicon Valley.
Dr. David Paul, Systems Engineering Management