The per unit tuition for 2013:
- Undergraduate: $330/unit
- Graduate - Business: $450/unit
- Graduate - Engineering: $450/unit
- Post-Grad - Business: $450/unit
- Post-Grad - Engineering: $450/unit
The following tuition for 2013 is per semester. Textbooks, school supplies, housing, food, insurance, and other personal expenses are not included in these costs. Textbook costs are estimated at $80~$130 per course. Additionally, all international students are required to purchase a health insurance plan estimated at $295 per semester.
Undergraduate Program Tuition
Based on a 12-unit study load.
Graduate Program Tuition
1. School of Business: $4050
2. School of Engineering: $4,050
Based on a 9-unit study load.
Doctorate Program Tuition
1. School of Business: $450/unit
2. School of Engineering: $450/unit