Graduate Admission Quick Links
NPU offers four programs of study at the master's degree level and two programs at the doctorate degree level:
Master's Degree Programs
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MSEE (Master of Science in Electrical Engineering)
- MSCSE (Master of Science in Computer Systems Engineering)
- MSCS (Master of Science in Computer Science)
Qualified prospective students must hold a valid bachelor's degree, graduate before attending NPU, or, for applicants who have completed a program outside the United States, provide documentation verifying that the program is equivalent to a bachelor's degree program in the U.S.A.
NPU requires applicants for the MBA degree program to either take NPU's Entrance Assessment Test upon joining NPU, or submit your GMAT scores taken within the last two years.
NPU's institutional code for reporting the GMAT/GRE scores is: 5485.
Applicants to a graduate program who do not hold relevant undergraduate degrees will be required to take specified undergraduate courses to make up the deficiencies. Applicants will receive an Evaluation Report and Study Plan once they have been admitted to the University.
Doctorate Degree Programs
- DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
- DBA Curriculum
- DCE (Doctor of Computer Engineering)
- DCE Curriculum
- Doctorate Program Guide
- NPU offers two professionally-oriented doctorate degree programs:
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Computer Engineering (DCE)
The doctorate degree programs are designed for the students to attain specialized and practical competence in their field of studies and in the workplace. The doctorate programs are offered with the emphasis on practical and real-world applications in both the course work and the doctoral dissertation requirements.
For more information on NPU's doctorate degree programs, please visit:
What really impresses me about NPU is the level of services - our school pays attention to the needs of students and teachers alike.
Dr. James Wu, International Business Management